Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Top O The Mornin' to you dear Readers!!! A very Happy St Patrick's Day to you all!

I did update my post yesterday to show the celtic plate design fail as well as what I considered a success but I also wanted to share with you some mani's I did and wore over the past 2 weeks getting ready for St Patrick's Day.

First up some non traditional St Patrick's Day mani's
This is a lovely blue from Wet n Wild called Blue Moon stamped in silver with Mash 63

I also did this awesome non traditional look after seeing the way Michelle from EhmKay Nails did it in her sneak peek to me last night!  She and i both are totally in love with textureds!!
My accent nail is Kiko 643, OPI Solitaire and Jinx stamped in black with MM04.  I painted the rest of my nails with Sally Hansen I-rush Luck

Moving over to the more traditional looks for St Patrick's Day I did this

I didn't love this one much--a gradient of Sally Hansen Jade Jump and I-rush Luck topped with Red Dog Designs Shamrock Shake and then some stamping with Cici 08 and BM405

This one I did love though!!  Red Dog Designs Shamrock Shake and Blarney Stone were both used for this one
Shamrock Shake is an awesome glitter topper full of tons of various different sized, shaped and colored green glitter WITH a shamrock glitter
Blarney Stone is a glorious and I mean glorious textured with gold holographic mico glitters in it.  I did the cardinal sin of top coating over a textured with this one but totally loved it!  Don't anyone tell my friend Tara!  I'm always giving her a hard time for top coating textureds!
I used the fabulous Messy Mansion MM04 for this mani as well.  I just loved how shiny this one was!

I hope you all have a great St Patrick's Day today.  And I leave you with one of my favorite Irish Blessings!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Laurie, those are all so lovely :) I really like that you did a blue one--most people don't seem to know blue was the original colour to represent him! Great work for all these--and I totally want Shamrock Shake in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first one, the blue one! Just gorgeous! So deep and mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, was wondering were you got your stamping plate from?(mash 63)

    ReplyDelete